Health, Safety, Environment and Quality System (HSEQ)
Aurora Electrical Services strives to ensure that a high standard of safety is maintained daily when working with clients, sub-contractors and employees.
The HSEQ is specifically designed by Master Electricians Australia for electrical contracting businesses, operating to ISO 4801 Quality Management Systems.
Having a compliant safety system enables customers to have peace of mind from a reputable company who meet all regulation obligations.
The HSEQ system ensures:
- Ongoing training of risk identification and control using trained and experienced facilitators.
- Annual audits and regular reviews of management systems.
- Identification and control of HSE risks through job hazards analysis.
- Implementing and utilising safe work method statements.
- Compliance with the Occupation Health and Safety Act 1984 and the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996.